Saturday, October 15, 2016

Threadbare Tatterdemalion Towering Trump Tramp : Donald Trump body shaming Hillary Clinton , All Woman with no Shame, Recourse or Embarrassment

Trump ‘Not Impressed’ With Clinton’s Backside

MIKE SEGAR/REUTERS

Donald Trump on Friday took his campaign to a new low by apparently body shaming Hillary Clinton, the first female presidential nominee in history. At a rally in North Carolina on Friday night, Trump told the crowd he was “not impressed” with Clinton’s behind. “I’m standing at my podium and she walks in front of me, right. She walks in front of me, you know. And when she walked in front of me, believe me, I wasn’t impressed,” he said. Trump went on to hit back against mounting sexual assault allegations against him by telling supporters President Barack Obama could also be accused of lewd behavior with women. “Why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me? They could say it about him. They could say it about anybody.”

The icing on the cake, however, came when Trump physically demonstrated to the crowd what it would look like if he grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about doing in a damning video from 2005. “’Oh, in 1992, he went like this,’” Trump said, mocking his accusers as he gestured as if grabbing someone below the waist. As for numerous sexual assault allegations against him, he said there are “no witnesses” and “not a single shred of evidence” to back up the many accusers’ claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment