Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ode to Staci Fleishman



Staci Fleishman,how many years I must have yearned
for your's lips against mine.
Pheromones, newly born, were floating
between us. There was hardly any air.

You kissed me again, reaching that place
that sends messages to toes and fingertips,
then all the way to something like home.
Some music was playing on its own.

Nothing like you ,Staci Fleishman, a woman who knows
to kiss the right thing at the right time,
then kisses the things you missed.
How had I ever settled for less?

I was thinking this is intelligence,
this is the wisest tongue
since the Oracle got into a Greek's ear,
speaking sense and sensuality . It's was that Good,

You have your kiss digital  Staci Fleishman my lovely dandelion .
Now, lets marry on Thursday in love in Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment